Monday 13 February 2017

A Lush~cious Valentines Treat.



Treating yourself or a loved one to a relaxing night in?  Valentines Day is just around the corner and whether you are enjoying it solo or with a loved one, you deserve to be pampered.  This year for the first time ever I bought some Lush products. 


The first gorgeous product I bought was the limited addition, lip scrub.... The Kiss.  This was specifically made for Valentines Day.  It is beautiful, bright and pink, very Valentines.  I'm not sure about you, but during the winter months my lips become very dry and rough.  In other words, not very kissable; which is not a good thing, especially on Valentines Day.  


Yesterday, I scrubbed my lips with The Kiss and let me tell you they instantly became soft and smooth.  Some of the ingredients in this scrub contain: Sea Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter and Caster Sugar.  You pop a little on your finger and rub your lips.  It's ok to lick the excess off too, as it tastes good, like edible sugar candy.  It polishes your lips to perfection and I'm sure mine looked more plump afterwards.  The sequinned red hearts give the scrub a lovely whimsical feel.  



Whilst in Lush I also treat myself to a Cupid Bath Bomb.  'Cupid draw back your bow and let your arrow flow....' This incredible smelling heart will have you and your loved one basking in a relaxing bath in no time.  The bath bomb is beautiful to look at and as it dissolves it leaves a shimmering frothy shade of pink.
It's very moisturising and the fragrance of rose petals, raspberry juice and bergamot oil is very subtle.  It will leave your skin super soft and ready for any cuddles you might receive later.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig