Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Years Day!!!



"We will open the book.  Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day"....... Edith Lovejoy Pierce.




It is the 1st of January 2017.  Doesn't that seem strange to you?  Hasn't the last twelve months passed quickly? I believe they have.  Frighteningly so! As someone once said, time will pass whether you are busy or not, so best get on with creating and designing the life that you want!

Looking back over the last year I have enjoyed numerous highlights, for which I will be for ever grateful and as I stride purposely forward into the unknown of 2017, I know for sure that whatever awaits I will face with grace, compassion and wonderment.


Resolutions?  Have you made any?  This year, I brushed aside the idea of resolutions in favour of aspirations.

as.pi.ra.tion
A hope or ambition of achieving something, a will to succeed, an ardent wish or desire, hopes and dreams for the future.

I love the feeling of the amazing opportunity of another year stretched in front of me to improve, grow, develop, mature and strive for the very best.  It is the start of a New Year, with no mistakes in it. I am looking forward to it with great expectation, delight and hope. 

 Ohhhhhhh, think of the possibilities!


My aspirations this year:

To cultivate more Self-Reliance, meaning I alone am responsible for my life and I alone am able to create it.
I don't want to rely on external approval or look outside of myself for reassurance and guidance.  I want to trust myself enough to respect and honor my feelings and integrity.  I want to cultivate the kind of confidence needed to accept and appreciate myself, whilst staying true to the core of who I am .......


Another principle I wish to adopt is learning what it is to be a Lady.  I have always been fascinated with this quality.  



Everything, from Style.



To Poise and Manners.


Before I embark on this new and exciting journey, I am going to celebrate: the woman I already am, the wonderful family and friends I have, the interesting opportunities that lie ahead in the next magical 365 days.

So, lets raise a glass together whilst I wish each of you a fabulous 2017.


Keep well, happy and enjoy every glorious moment.

I'm going to make a start on some lists and plan a few lifetime goals to ensure 2017 is a fabulous year for me and my family Xxx



HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE  Xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig